Monday, July 8, 2013

Still at it part 2

So my last post just wasn't working so this is just a continuation!
-prayer: this is an international camp...that is worlds apart from MK camp. Some of these kids really will have never heard the gospel before. It will also be a totally new challenge to have non-native English speakers. I worry about relating and understanding and getting to express ourselves in a total way. It's going to be unlike anything I've done yet and I need God to relieve any anxiety. He has been showing me a lot about peace in His word and that is not by accident. We need to pray for understanding and bridging cultural boundaries.
- I continually need energy! Please join in praying that for me and the rest of my team.

Campers arrive in just a few hours and I could probably go on for pages and pages about funny stories or the staff or anything other piece. If you have any specific questions you'd like me to talk about I'd love to explain any crazy thing that I'm doing here in Croatia!!!!!
Some of Girls staff:





The coast!




No comments:

Post a Comment